Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Charmed Im Sure

 ~[ Day 20: The Most Charming Idol? ]~

The first person that popped into my head when I read this question was Reina.


Maybe it's just me, but I find her whole yankii personality to be quite charming.  It shows that there's more than one side to her and that she doesn't have to be cutesy and perfect all the time.  Apart from that, I chose Reina as the answer to this question because I find that she really has a way of speaking and acting that really makes people fall in love with her.  She has a wicked wink that makes wota's hearts stop and makes up great and entertaining catchphrases.





Reina is also a lot of fun to watch, whether it's during a concert or when she makes a guest appearance on a TV show.  She also speaks her mind and will tell it like it really is, which I also find a good quality in her.  She wont try to hide behind her words and lie through her teeth.  If Reina needs to say something, she will say it.  I think that's what a lot of fans appreciate in her as well.  The way she casually dresses also adds to the yankii charm that surrounds her.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that too, but I didn't want to answer with Sayumi twice in a row albeit.

    ReplyDelete