Monday, December 20, 2010

Come On Now Really?

So I'm not near a computer all day and what do I find out when I get home?  That Berryz Kobo is going to Seattle for Sakura-con?  Seriously?  So that's how its goin down?  Not cool man.  Not cool at all.

Like ONE time UFA had a bad experience with managing at Anime Expo and now they like never want to come back here.  Not fair!!!!! I swear we'll be nicer this timeee.

So annoyed how Seattle-ites get to get their Berryz on, and not me.

[in the meantime, Raffi checks flight prices from CA to WA]

Holy crap.  Tickets to Seattle are like 200 bucks.  That's like awesome.  I did not expect that.  I think i'm going to spend more then that next week at HSU.  Okay...so maybe i'll consider going?  But, I don't want to go alone, and I don't know who will want to come with me.  Any takers?

I'm actually REALLY REALLY hoping that UFA will send out C-ute to LA for me this summer for Anime Expo or something?  Now that I think about it, C-ute FC tour is in Hawaii in March, so DOUBT they're gonna come back to the states in July.  SIGH SIGH SIGH.

I guess that means another year of no H!P live action for Raffi.

P.S: It was a joke people.  I wasn't trying to hurt the feelings.  I'm a nice guy!

1 comment:

  1. It's about $400 for a flight from here, plus hotel, plus random expenses. Yeah, I'm not going. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete