Tuesday, September 6, 2011

And the winner is...

So my first contest has come to an end, and I have chosen a winner!  I first wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated.  I was so happy to see so many people participate!

I also want to say that I almost didn't want to hold this contest, because I knew that I couldn't give a prize to everyone.  If I had 30 copies of this card, I would love to share them with everyone! Lol.  But there had to be only one winner.  I used an iPhone app to randomly generate the winners name for me.

That person name is Lily! Congratulations!


E-mail me at helloraffi@gmail.com, with your name and address, and i'll send you your prize straight away.

For those of you who didn't win, better luck next time!  Since I got such great participation in my first contest, be sure to see more in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the winner!
    Hope I will be the lucky one next time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! :D I hope Raffi does something with C-ute related~<3

    ReplyDelete