Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ai no Dangan GETS + Contest Winner

First off I wanted to start by saying that by default, the new winner of the contest; by sheer luck, would happen to be BleachGal101.  Congratulations!  I could tell how badly you wanted the item, and even by random selection, you still won! Please e-mail me at HelloRaffi@gmail.com with shipping info, and i'll get your Maasa card shipped asap!

---

On another note, I finally received my package from HSU with my Ai no Dangan goods.  It's not a whole lot, but it's a couple of things that I love.  Here's what the contents of my package were:

Risako 2L photoset

Maasa 2L photoset (sorry, this ones mine!)

And the catch of the day: Ai no Dangan shirt
front                                                         back

I loved the look of the photosets and especially the shirt, so I had to buy it.  Besides, Ai no Dangan was a great single.  If you like goods like these, please visit HelloStoreUSA via the link on the right side of this page!

5 comments: