Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sayuminglandoll

For those of you who don't know, Sayumi has a new photobook that's coming out on October 27th.  It surprised me how different this photobook is from your average H!P photobook.  It's titled "Sayumiglandoll," and it's pretty darn provocative looking!


The cover already lets you know that you're in for a surprise.  Her hair for starters is crazy, and it reminds me of something out of a Dr. Seuss book.  The outfit is pretty provocative, but I don't think that's a surprise.  It does get an A+ for creativity though.

Here are some previews that have been released (or leaked):


It's definitely out of the ordinary.  If you like "out of the ordinary" in terms of H!P, then i'm sure you'll love this photobook.


I really like the above two pictures a lot.  The left one is just super cute, and I love Sayu's hair done up like that.  The scene is totally random though, but it's awesome.  Bathtub, a flamingo, and lots and lots of pink balloons!!


I don't have much to say about this picture.  I bet it's fulfilling many people's Sayumi dominatrix fantasies though.  Oh lord. Good bunny gone bad.

3 comments:

  1. this photobook has just the right amount of craziness and sexiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you´re right..it´s so different xD whch is good even if i don´t like that style (too much for me xD)

    of course, Sayumi kawaiii ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  3. this PB is just amazing!!!! I recently get it and i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete