Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10th Generation First Photosets

If you'd like to pick up 10th generation's very first Morning Musume photosets, then you should head on over to HSU.  I think they're really nice and since it's their very first goods, I think it's somewhat special.



I think they're a great buy, for any fan of the new generation.  I myself will be picking up a Haruka set, since she's the greatest most bestest new member evar.  Ehem. -bias-

Other then that, there's a bunch of great Aichan graduation stuff (mostly photosets), but some noteworthy buys as well.



They're pretty nice, but to be honest, I don't like what Ai has done with her hair, but that's another subject.  I also don't like how she's gone completely tomboy lately, in her new PV and new photosets. Oh well.  The Halloween/Christmas photosets are really nice actually, but they are SO RANDOM lol.  I still like them a lot.

If you're interested in anything (plus a lot more that I haven't pictured), please visit HSU here:

2 comments:

  1. They're such a cute bunch, they make everyone else look kinda old lol.

    Hey, was also wanting to say I have a blog called raelyanew.blogspot.com and I'm doing a lot of idol related things I'd love to affiliate with you, you blog is pretty awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete