Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ladies in Red

Yes.  It's time for another one of my "oh look what I bought, i'm so cool" blog posts.
Don't hate.

First off, we have the last batch of Rival Survival goods. These should be the last Rival Survival goods that i'll ever buy (you never know).
I liked the outfits a lot and wanted to buy everyone's 2L size set, but after I did that with the military sets, I realized that my wallet wouldn't allow for that again.
- I'm happy with one of everyones L sizes. ^_^


Moving on to the next concert, which is (was) Hello!Project's 2011 Winter Concert Festival thingy.  That was where all the girls wore red dresses.  Since it was a full Hello!Project concert, there were so many photosets to choose from, that my brain exploded and I couldn't decide who's to buy.  So I took the easy way out.

I just wanted a little bit of everybody! (teehee)

After the initial purchase, I was kinda upset that I didn't cheap out and buy the s/mileage and mano erina L set as well, just so I could have everyone's red outfits.  Oh well.  This is good enough.

And remember the 1 Maasa picture that I bought from eBay like 2 months ago?
OMFG TWINS.  AAAHH.

No seriously how awesome would it be if there were two Maasa's in BK?  Like...if she had a twin.  That would be freakin' cool yo.  Just imagine.

6 comments:

  1. I don't hate you or Jedi . . . just jealous! Love the Rival Survival outfits 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH RAFFIKO! DID YOU WENT TO THE BANK AND ROBBED MONEY!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a story about some girl in a red dress....or was it white? Yea, I don't know what point I was making lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ the matrix ftw

    yay princess airi in a red dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyane - Me too! They were really great. I can't wait to see MM's spring tour outfits.

    Melisa - how'd u know?? don't tell anyone!! XD

    Kev - I have no idea what you're talking about, but apparently Chris does. (never has seen the matrix)

    Chris - what about princess Captain? (bad wota)

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAFIIKO DID O:
    since you did, you should give me some :P

    ReplyDelete