Monday, March 14, 2011

Speaking of C-ute

To be honest, i'm a bit surprised that Japan was able to send out any packages as of late, but my best guess is that it was shipped out before Friday.

My Kiss Me Aishiteru CD came today, which makes me happy...yaaaay.

(this one.  it's the RE version)

I popped the CD into my DVD player, opened all my windows, and blasted it as loud as I could before I started getting a headache.  I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard because my windows were rattling ^_^;

The old Asian man across the street came outside and basically stood on the opposite side of the street and stared into my window until the music stopped.  It was a bit odd to say the least, but hey, GETOVERIT.

Maybe I forced too much C-ute onto him for one day. XD

3 comments:

  1. I got my CD some time ago but I ordned the Limited A and I am so much happy with it!!! °u°

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a secret stalking wota living next door lol.

    ReplyDelete