Thursday, November 25, 2010

H!P Ranking

So for a while now I have been being asked, "Who is your favorite H!P member?"  followed by "Who is your second favorite H!P member?"  Often on, my rankings change depending on something ive seen about that member recently that makes me love them more.

So for a while now I have been thinking on who really I like the most, and came to the conclusion that Mitsui Aika always had a special place in my heart.  She is just fantastic.  Some people may not agree with me, but hey, I don't really care.  More Aika for me!

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of "ranking" members 1-25, seeing as numbers often make people ask questions, like "Why don't you like this person? She's awesome!"  I did this because a) I was bored, and b) I was badgered mercilessly by a friend to make it.

Obviously, I don't want to offend anyone if your favorite member isn't in my Top 10, but if I happen to offend you somehow, my bad.

I put my rankings on a separate page (green button to the right), so  I wouldn't take up a whole page full of pictures.  Also, this way, people can go take a look whenever they want, and I can make changes to it without having to go back to an old blog post.

So lastly, if you agree with me, awesome! Lets be friends!
If you don't, i'm sorry, it's nothing personal!

(Green button on the right -->)

5 comments:

  1. In other words, women you find that are pure at heart ie. Aika & Linlin. So I'd guess if Konkon was still with MM she would be 3rd perhaps or in your line up some wheres 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's a good way to put it lol. Perhaps if Konkon was still around, she'd be one of my favorites as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love see Nakky 3rd ^^

    btw i can´t see your 15# lol (deleted?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Oh snap! Thanks for letting me know! (fixes)

    It's the mystery guest! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....is Nakky THAT high? :O

    and hooray! I could see your ranking now x)

    ReplyDelete