Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sekaiichi Happy na Onna no Ko Profile Pictures

HelloProject has updated profile pictures on their website for C-ute's new single Sekaiichi Happy na Onna no ko.  Here's what they look like now:  I find it rather strange and amusing how the profile pictures/CD jacket outfits have NOTHING to do with the PV!  I find that weird.  Others might not.




 Seriously what are these outfits?  WHERE IS THE CREATIVITY?  THE PASSION? Well I guess the creativity exploded in the PV.  I swear it's like a kawii rainbow unicorn threw up on them there.  It might have blinded the designers into making simple white looks for the CD cover, so we would be totally unexpected to see da rainbowz in the PV.





OK hi Nakky Mrs.NoShorts.  The next thing that I noticed when looking at these profile pictures was that it seems that Airi has stolen a pair of my underpants.  They look better on me her.  Also, since when did Chisa dye her hair that shade of brown?  I didn't notice it before.  Maybe it's all the blinding white in these pictures.  In addition, I always  thought that S/mileage was supposed to be the "legs" group.  What's going on Tsunku?

He must of had one thing on his mind.  It's the kind of thing that seems to be on many of our minds I'd assume.  Especially with these outfits.  C-UTE PILLOW FIGHT!

CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT?

1 comment: