Monday, May 9, 2011

Idols on Facebook

(sarcasm)

Breaking News! Some H!P Kids have been spotted using the social network Facebook, as means of their own personal communication.  The idols have been seen posting on each others "walls," and "liking" each others statuses.  They even have gone as far as to "comment" on each others pictures in English out of all things.

I give you: Exhibit A:

(/sarcasm)

I don't know about you guys, but I found this to be the one of the funnies things i've seen on Facebook.

AND ITS REALLY ON FACEBOOK.

12 comments:

  1. Lmao obviously fake!!! I made a Shimizu Saki FB a while back as a joke, and it got 1,000 friend requests in a month o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ky:

    So that was you!??? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaa?????? but... O.o that is not Saki Nakajima's Facebook!! it is this one (http://www.facebook.com/nakajimasakiofficial)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and this is Airi's one (http://www.facebook.com/osuzuairinpage)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that is not airi's one either it is this one!!(http://www.facebook.com/osuzuairinpage)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol xD
    I know 'Saki Nakajima's' faceboook xD
    it's fan made.....I think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm sure they're all fan made. THEY WOULDNT COMMENT ON EACH OTHERS PICTURES...LET ALONE IN ENGLISH.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IK this is not C-ute,Berryz Koubou! Berryz Koubou never made there Fb! Only C-ute and Beside they don't write in Romaji. They WRITE IN JAPANESE! Saki accepted my request on Fb! And her name was in Japansese! Not Romaji. 1 time i did a Chisato prank i got 25,000 friend request! I will send u the link later becuz my skool block it! (u know how 10 year old go to middle skool :( )

    ReplyDelete