Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Raffi's Fashion Check 1

I think this title scared myself more then it will scare you.
I don't really know what to talk about, since there hasn't been much to talk about lately.
So lets talk about clothes?
This is strange..even for me. Just putting it out there.
This is coming from a guys point of view, who doesn't really care much about fashion unless its involves me and the people who I have to look at (lol).
So lets talk about Berryz new fashion?

Captain:
 - Captain's hair is hot.  I've never seen her like this before, and me likey. 
- Thigh high boots are always a win.
- I have a shirt that looks like her shirt.  But in shirt form, not dress of course.

Momoko:

 - I hate her hair.  It never changes.  Just shave it off already.
- Looks like a recycled Buono outfit.
- The dog collar seems appropriate.

Chinami
 - If she was going for the french maid look.  She nailed it!
- The bow tie really sets the mood.
- I like her boots. (take that as you will).

Maasa:
- The leather is hot.
 - There's too much black going on though.
- Boots.

Miyabi:
- I think UFA ran out of black.
- The rodeo is next week Miya.
- The 90's called, they want their jean jacket back.
- Risako called, she wants her boots back.

Yurina:
 - Hot.
- I love her fuzzy poncho. (take that as you will).
- Boots.  LEGS.

 Risako:
 - Risako stole all of Miya's black clothes.
- See through boots ftw.
- Her hair looks great.  No more updo's please.

AREN'T THEIR OUTFITS JUST FANTASTIC?

8 comments:

  1. ur type of writing is always funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Yeah Miya's outfit is so strange/out of place that you don't even notice she's wearing the same awesome boots that Risako's wearing!

    Its fun to hear about these outfits from a guys point of view. Booots! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMIGOSH SHE IS WEARING RISAKOS BOOTS. DOUBLE FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Funny XD

    "- The 90's called, they want their jean jacket back.
    - Risako called, she wants her boots back."?

    That's hilarious XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all,
    funny comments on each girls' clothes!

    Maasa has too much black and Miya looked like she didn't belong here.

    Love Kumai's very much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maasa reminds me of the of the styles worn by some American women back in the Heavy Metal days of 87' ~ 93'

    ReplyDelete