Sunday, November 13, 2011

Berryz Kobo and Buono Overseas in 2012!

If you haven't heard yet, it has been confirmed that Buono! will be performing in Paris, France in February of 2012, and Berryz Kobo will return to the United States in New Jersey for AnimeNEXT convention.




Buono! is going to perform at La Machine du Moulin Rouge in Paris on February 2nd.

Berryz is going to attend AnimeNEXT in New Jersey from June 8th to the 10th.

I hope everyone who can attend will try their best to, because if you're like me, and you were not able to see Berryz perform at Sakuracon, then you wouldn't want to miss this second opportunity.  I'm almost positive i'm going to make the trip to New Jersey next summer to see them live.  I can't wait for it!  Buono in Paris on the other hand I can safely say that I will not be attending.  It's smack in the middle of my school semester, and Paris is quite a bit more expensive then New Jersey when it comes to travel fare.

Anyways, even though Buono is 3 months away, and Berryz 7, i'm super excited for both of their overseas adventures!! Looks like Miya and Momo are going to have one hell of a year!

8 comments:

  1. New jersey is so freaking disgusting though -__- i hate when my dad takes me there. Berryz are gonna get off the plane and be like: "What is Aiiir DX" Looool

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ if i were as close as you, i'd walk to NJ if i had to

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! This is the only convertion I go to and BERRYZ KOBO IS GOING TO BE THERE! -happy dance-

    ReplyDelete
  4. TAKE ME WITH U RAFFI-SAN! I WAS PLANNING TO GO TO THE SAKURA-CON...BUT I DIDN'T MAKE IT....i hope i can be able to make it to new jersey.... Im looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm considering going to France to see Buono ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely going to animenext! i can't wait why you no goes kylon? this is jamie if you didnt know ^.^
    i cant wait to breathe the same air as maasa-hime <33333

    ReplyDelete